home » Katrina & Tsunami
This section provides resources for therapists, counselors, and others working with survivors of Katrina and of the Tsunami and their families. It also provides resources for psychologists, psychology interns, psychology residents, and psychology students who have been displaced by Katrina.
These documents, phone numbers, and web pages may be helpful to those working with survivors of Katrina and their loved ones; to those who would like to volunteer; and to psychologists, psychology interns, psychology residents, and psychology students who have been displaced by Hurricane Katrina. The resources are divided into 5 groups:
- Emergency Phone Numbers for Hurricane Katrina
- Resources for Displaced Psychologists, Psychology Interns, & Psychology Residents, and Psychology Students
- Resources for Mental Health Professionals Working With or Preparing To Work With Survivors and their Families
- Online Articles Focusing On Katrina's Emotional Aftermath
- Resources for Finding and Re-Connecting with Lost Loved Ones
These articles (e.g., by those providing psychological services to those who survived the Tsunami) and other resources focus on the 2004 Tsunami tragedy.